All System Hardware Updated For 2014
NetCloud, NetHub, NetNinja, and NetDog system hardware is updated for 2014. Some improvements include:
- NetCloud support for Dual socket R (LGA 2011), up to 1tb ECC DDR3 memory, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 full-height / Half-length slots, SAS3 12Gbps disk storage, 700W redundant power supplies
- NetHub support for Dual socket R (LGA 2011), 3x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (FHFL) and 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slot (FHHL), 16x Hot-swap 3.5" SAS2 / SATA3 HDD bays, hardware RAID controller and JBOD expansion (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60), 920W redundant power supplies
- NetNinja support for Intel® Core i7 processor 3612QE, up to 16gb of RAM, and up to 2 gigabit network connections in addition to the 2 standard gigabit connections (LAN, WAN, Opt1, and Opt2 interfaces)
- NetDog support for Intel® Atom processor C2758 and up to 2 gigabit network connections in addition to the 2 standard gigabit connections
Silicon Valley Data Center Expansion Complete
We're proud to announce the completion of our Silicon Valley data center expansion.
Some new features available to our NetDojo and managed services customers:
- Access to Internet speeds up to a gigabit (1000 megabit)
- High availability, fault tolerant cloud hosting with terrabytes of storage
- 24x7 monitoring from an independent data center for proactive service management and maximum possible uptime
- Fastest possible communication speed with remote midwest data center locations for disaster recovery and remote fault tolerance
Silicon Valley Data Center Expansion
On February 1st, 2014, we're proud to announce the expansion of our Silicon Valley data center to a new facility with 20 times the current bandwidth and double the rack space.
This will require small amounts of down time for each customer and NetFu server throughout February, but only during late night and weekend hours in the Pacific time zone.
NetDojo™ 2013 Infrastructure Announcement
We're excited to announce further expansion of our NetDojo™ infrastructure to new data centers in Colorado, Wyoming, and the Silicon Valley. This is in addition to the existing locations in the midwest and California.
This means that your business-critical IT services can now be hosted in your own NetDojo™ at one or more of several public clouds located far away from potential disasters that threaten your business every day.
NetDojo™, your datacenter in the cloud, brings the power and economy of enterprise level virtualization down to the scale of small and medium business. Your NetDojo™:
- could be a private, highly customized CRM application for a three person business serving employees anywhere they are in the world
- could be a full scale datacenter housing mission critical data, applications, and backups for your hundreds of employees
- could be anything in-between that can run on a server, LAN, or user computer, but can't be hosted with a traditional web services provider.
The new NetCloud™ system brings the power and economy of the NetDojo™ into your small to medium sized business office.
- can be as simple or complicated as your business needs require, involving only one cloud system or many working together
- can exist in one location or work together with other NetCloud™ systems in many locations
- can work together with our NetDojo™ service for backup and process sharing
- can consolidate all or part of your internal servers to save your business 50-90% in real-world costs
- can work together seamlessly with existing legacy systems where necessary
Look for more information in our Systems area soon!